RAW GOLF COURSE MANAGEMENT SERVICES
This is a critical phase in the development of a new course and can also aid in the growth of an existing course.
At RAW we have the knowledge and experience at our disposal to ensure the course is managed and set up so that members and visitors alike can be seen at its absolute best.estets .
We can offer assistance in several areas of golf course management, some examples of which are below:
- Coordinate design/re-design of the maintenance facility
- Coordinate completion of on-course signage, cups, flags, poles, directional signs, safety signs, access to practice facilities such as driving range, chipping and putting greens
- Finalize traffic routes for players and maintenance
- Finalize equipment for daily course maintenance
- Assist in staff training in all aspects of the course management.
- Coordinate course conditioning and preparation based on expectations of designer, client, members and guests.
- Ensure the harmony between the landscape and golf is maintained to avoid long term issues of care and maintenance costs.
- Any additional works as dictated by site, climate, members or owner.